Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
DontSaveInEditor and NotEditable flags are not automatically added to the Asset when using OnPostprocessPrefab method
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window, select SamplePrefab
3. In the Inspector window, observe the values of Sample Property 1 and Sample Property 2
4. Select Open Prefab and observe the values of Sample Property 1 and Sample Property 2
5. In the Project window, select SamplePrefab again and change Sample Property 2 value to Test (or anything else)
6. Save the changes and select Open Prefab
7. Observe the values of Sample Property 1 and Sample Property 2
Expected result: Sample Property 1 is "original value" and Sample Property 2 is "Test"
Actual result: Sample Property 1 is "processed value 1" and Sample Property 2 is "Test"
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a10, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.0a9 (OnPostprocessPrefab() is not triggered and does not have an effect on non-original prefab)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window