Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2.17f1
Adding DLL references to "mcs.rsp" doesn't update Visual Studio
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Look at the Console Window
3. See that only Warning messages are printed
4. Open "Test" script
5. In the "Solution Explorer" right click on "Assembly-CSharp" -> "Build"
6. See that in the "Error List" Window there are 2 errors ("The type or namespace name 'Http' does not exist in the Namespace")
Expected Result: Visual Studio doesn't print any errors, as the DLL files are referenced in the "msc.rsp" file
Actual Result: Errors are printed in Visual Studio
Fix Verified in: 2019.1.0a3 (d70d54e10bbd)
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a2, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b4, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.1.0a1
Did not reproduce on: 2019.1.0a3, 2017.4.12f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website