Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
DLL Errors in IAP occur when upgrading project to 2019.2 or 2019.3
When opening a project that has the IAP tools imported in 2019.2.0b1, there are a lot of DLL errors. These errors prevents the user from entering play mode.
Assembly 'Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll' will not be loaded due to errors:
Reference has errors 'Stores'.
To repro this:
1. download this project
2. notice the DLL errors
3 does not occur in 2019.2.0a14
NOTE: if you simply add IAP in a new project created in 2019.2.0b1, you still get errors, thought they look a bit different
Assets\Plugins\UnityPurchasing\script\IAPDemo.cs(20,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Store' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Cannot Reproduce in 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14 and IAP version 2.0.6
Reproducible in 2019.2.0b1. and IAP version 2.0.6 and 2019.3.0a2 with IAP version 2.0.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details