Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
DLL breaks after upgrading to 5.6 and up
1. Open project attached (New Unity Project 15)
2. Press "Menu/Test/Test"
Expected result: Prefab will be created correctly.
Actual result: TypeLoadException error appears.
Error message: TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEngine.AvatarMask' from assembly 'UnityEditor, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
Notes: Updater does not appear properly. Sometimes you need to send it to background or just reimport everything to make it appear.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6.
Works fine on 5.5.3p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)