Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
DLL breaks after upgrading to 5.6 and up
1. Open project attached (New Unity Project 15)
2. Press "Menu/Test/Test"
Expected result: Prefab will be created correctly.
Actual result: TypeLoadException error appears.
Error message: TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEngine.AvatarMask' from assembly 'UnityEditor, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
Notes: Updater does not appear properly. Sometimes you need to send it to background or just reimport everything to make it appear.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6.
Works fine on 5.5.3p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shaders, MacOS, WebGL] Shader Rendering Incorrectly on remotely downloaded Shader
- Mesh Collider with a Rigidbody bounces differently from other Mesh Collider versus other Box Collider
- [Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
- [Android] Etc2Comp causes RGB colorspace to be black in alpha channel areas
- InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis