Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
DLL breaks after upgrading to 5.6 and up
1. Open project attached (New Unity Project 15)
2. Press "Menu/Test/Test"
Expected result: Prefab will be created correctly.
Actual result: TypeLoadException error appears.
Error message: TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEngine.AvatarMask' from assembly 'UnityEditor, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
Notes: Updater does not appear properly. Sometimes you need to send it to background or just reimport everything to make it appear.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6.
Works fine on 5.5.3p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing