Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Mac] EditorUtility.DisplayProgressBar crashes editor running example code
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new C# script named "EditorUtilityDisplayProgressBar"
3. Paste in the example code from - https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/EditorUtility.DisplayProgressBar.html
4. Select "Examples" -> "Progress Bar Usage"
Expected result: The custom window is opened
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a11, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.2.18f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.16f1
Note: Does not reproduce on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Apr 01, 2019 11:49
Now look it here the best world popular Mahjong dark dimensions online http://mahjongfreegames.online/dark-dimensions you know friends Mahjong dark dimensions are comes with the many new option and new style features.