Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Mac] EditorUtility.DisplayProgressBar crashes editor running example code
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new C# script named "EditorUtilityDisplayProgressBar"
3. Paste in the example code from - https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/EditorUtility.DisplayProgressBar.html
4. Select "Examples" -> "Progress Bar Usage"
Expected result: The custom window is opened
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a11, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.2.18f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.16f1
Note: Does not reproduce on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right
- Cursor is not locked to Game window when pressing Windows key then clicking the Taskbar and refocusing the Game
- EditorGUIUtility.ShowObjectPicker doesn't allow to pick assets from derived classes
- Disabling and enabling an AudioSource component controlled by a Timeline causes a pop and ignores the mixer settings
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function