Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Mac] EditorUtility.DisplayProgressBar crashes editor running example code
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new C# script named "EditorUtilityDisplayProgressBar"
3. Paste in the example code from - https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/EditorUtility.DisplayProgressBar.html
4. Select "Examples" -> "Progress Bar Usage"
Expected result: The custom window is opened
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a11, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.2.18f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.16f1
Note: Does not reproduce on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website