Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Mac] EditorUtility.DisplayProgressBar crashes editor running example code
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new C# script named "EditorUtilityDisplayProgressBar"
3. Paste in the example code from - https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/EditorUtility.DisplayProgressBar.html
4. Select "Examples" -> "Progress Bar Usage"
Expected result: The custom window is opened
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a11, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.2.18f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.16f1
Note: Does not reproduce on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player