Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Mac] EditorUtility.DisplayProgressBar crashes editor running example code
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new C# script named "EditorUtilityDisplayProgressBar"
3. Paste in the example code from - https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/EditorUtility.DisplayProgressBar.html
4. Select "Examples" -> "Progress Bar Usage"
Expected result: The custom window is opened
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a11, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.2.18f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.16f1
Note: Does not reproduce on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3