Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Disabling Unity Analytics package throws compilation errors when project is using UnityEngine.XR namespace
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Post-Processing Package compile failure.zip" project
2. Open Package Manager window
3. Make sure that the project has "Post-Processing" package is installed
4. Disable the built-in "Unity Analytics" package
1. Create a new project
2. Create an empty script
3. Open the script and add the following code line: "bool b = XRSettings.enabled;"
4. Add a "using" directive: "using UnityEngine.XR;"
5. Save the script
6. Back in Unity Editor, open Package Manager window
7. Disable the built-in "Unity Analytics" package
Expected result: Disabling built-in "Unity Analytics" package does not cause compilation errors when "UnityEngine.XR" namespace is used in the project.
Actual result: If a project is using "UnityEngine.XR" namespace, compilation errors are caused after disabling "Unity Analytics" package.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.11f1, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2018.3.0b7, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a5
Not reproducible with - 2018.2.10f1, 2018.3.0b2
Error thrown (main scenario):
error CS1070: The type `UnityEngine.XR.XRSettings' has been forwarded to an assembly that is not referenced. Enable the built in package 'Unity Analytics' in the Package Manager window to fix this error.
Fixed in 2019.1.0a13
Backported to 2018.3.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window
- Usage Hints Dynamic Color shows incorrect colors when project is in Linear Color Space
- Handle of a slider is misaligned when using “UsageHints.DynamicTransform” if the select platform is “iOS” or “Android”
- textField.value can't be changed when touch screen keyboard is open
- GameObject icon disappears when selecting the GameObject