Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[DirectX12/HDRP] Requesting non existent keyword exceptions are thrown after restarting the editor on changing Graphics APIs.
Requesting non existent keyword at index exceptions are thrown after restarting the editor on changing Graphics APIs to DirectX12 in HDRP project. It occurs only on first time.
Steps to repro:
1. Create anew HDRP Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add DirectX12 > move to the top of the list > Restart the editor.
Requesting non existent keyword at index exceptions are thrown.
No exceptions are thrown in the console.
Working fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Renaming a Scene deletes its GameObjects when a Scene with that name was already deleted
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position