Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[DirectX12/HDRP] Requesting non existent keyword exceptions are thrown after restarting the editor on changing Graphics APIs.
Requesting non existent keyword at index exceptions are thrown after restarting the editor on changing Graphics APIs to DirectX12 in HDRP project. It occurs only on first time.
Steps to repro:
1. Create anew HDRP Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add DirectX12 > move to the top of the list > Restart the editor.
Requesting non existent keyword at index exceptions are thrown.
No exceptions are thrown in the console.
Working fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR