Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[DirectX12/HDRP] Requesting non existent keyword exceptions are thrown after restarting the editor on changing Graphics APIs.
Requesting non existent keyword at index exceptions are thrown after restarting the editor on changing Graphics APIs to DirectX12 in HDRP project. It occurs only on first time.
Steps to repro:
1. Create anew HDRP Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add DirectX12 > move to the top of the list > Restart the editor.
Requesting non existent keyword at index exceptions are thrown.
No exceptions are thrown in the console.
Working fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)