Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[DirectX12/HDRP] Requesting non existent keyword exceptions are thrown after restarting the editor on changing Graphics APIs.
Requesting non existent keyword at index exceptions are thrown after restarting the editor on changing Graphics APIs to DirectX12 in HDRP project. It occurs only on first time.
Steps to repro:
1. Create anew HDRP Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add DirectX12 > move to the top of the list > Restart the editor.
Requesting non existent keyword at index exceptions are thrown.
No exceptions are thrown in the console.
Working fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view