Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[DirectX12] Editor crashes on changing the texture of Face/Outline property of Material Presets shader in TextMesh-Pro Text.
Editor crashes on changing the texture of Face/Outline property of Material Presets shader in TextMesh-Pro with Direct3D12 Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > TextMeshPro > Import TMP Essential Resources.
3. Windows > TextMeshPro > Import TMP Examples and Extras.
4. Change Graphics API to Direct3D12.
5. GameObject > 3D Object > Text-TextMeshPro.
6. Change Material Preset to "LiberationSans SDF - Metalic Green".
7. Change Texture of "Face" property to "Anton SDF Atlas".
The texture should be changed.
2020.1.0a10, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.2.0a7.
Working Fine in:
NOTE: Could not test on 2019.2.a6 due to Editor crashes on changing Graphics APIs to Direct3D12.
Only on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)