Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[DirectX12] Editor crashes on changing the texture of Face/Outline property of Material Presets shader in TextMesh-Pro Text.
Editor crashes on changing the texture of Face/Outline property of Material Presets shader in TextMesh-Pro with Direct3D12 Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > TextMeshPro > Import TMP Essential Resources.
3. Windows > TextMeshPro > Import TMP Examples and Extras.
4. Change Graphics API to Direct3D12.
5. GameObject > 3D Object > Text-TextMeshPro.
6. Change Material Preset to "LiberationSans SDF - Metalic Green".
7. Change Texture of "Face" property to "Anton SDF Atlas".
The texture should be changed.
2020.1.0a10, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.2.0a7.
Working Fine in:
NOTE: Could not test on 2019.2.a6 due to Editor crashes on changing Graphics APIs to Direct3D12.
Only on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right