Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[DirectX] "Failed to create Compute Buffer...HRESULT: 0x80070057" errors when creating a ComputeBuffer with zero size
1. Open the attached project.
2. Make sure that graphics API is set to DirectX.
3. Open the "asdf" scene.
- Check the console for errors.
5.3.6f1 (A lot of "Succeeded(hr)" errors are thrown instead of "Failed to create Compute Buffer" error)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project