Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[DirectX] "Failed to create Compute Buffer...HRESULT: 0x80070057" errors when creating a ComputeBuffer with zero size
1. Open the attached project.
2. Make sure that graphics API is set to DirectX.
3. Open the "asdf" scene.
- Check the console for errors.
5.3.6f1 (A lot of "Succeeded(hr)" errors are thrown instead of "Failed to create Compute Buffer" error)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project