Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[DirectX] "Failed to create Compute Buffer...HRESULT: 0x80070057" errors when creating a ComputeBuffer with zero size
1. Open the attached project.
2. Make sure that graphics API is set to DirectX.
3. Open the "asdf" scene.
- Check the console for errors.
5.3.6f1 (A lot of "Succeeded(hr)" errors are thrown instead of "Failed to create Compute Buffer" error)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled