Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[DirectX] "Failed to create Compute Buffer...HRESULT: 0x80070057" errors when creating a ComputeBuffer with zero size
1. Open the attached project.
2. Make sure that graphics API is set to DirectX.
3. Open the "asdf" scene.
- Check the console for errors.
5.3.6f1 (A lot of "Succeeded(hr)" errors are thrown instead of "Failed to create Compute Buffer" error)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'