Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Directions in the Visual Effect Graph always propagate as Local when using Subgraph Operators
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "testingtest.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Open the Assets/VFX/test.vfx
4. Focus on the "Test 2" Context Block
Expected result: Nodes with direction coming from the "Test 1" Context Block are propagated as "World"
Actual result: Nodes with direction coming from the "Test 1" Context Block are propagated as "Local"
Reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.37f1), 10.8.1 (2020.3.33f1), 12.1.6 (2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.0f1), 13.1.7 (2022.1.0b15), 14.0.2 (2022.2.0a9)
- Only reproducible with the WorldSpace Direction of Vector type
- Not reproducible with the WorldSpace Direction of Vector3 type
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
This is a duplicate of issue #1163500