Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Directions in the Visual Effect Graph always propagate as Local when using Subgraph Operators
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "testingtest.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Open the Assets/VFX/test.vfx
4. Focus on the "Test 2" Context Block
Expected result: Nodes with direction coming from the "Test 1" Context Block are propagated as "World"
Actual result: Nodes with direction coming from the "Test 1" Context Block are propagated as "Local"
Reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.37f1), 10.8.1 (2020.3.33f1), 12.1.6 (2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.0f1), 13.1.7 (2022.1.0b15), 14.0.2 (2022.2.0a9)
- Only reproducible with the WorldSpace Direction of Vector type
- Not reproducible with the WorldSpace Direction of Vector3 type
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off