Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 15.0.0, 14.0.1, 13.1.8, 12.1.5
Fixed in 14.0.1, 13.1.6, 12.1.5
Found in [Package]
[URP] Shader Graph Edge Removed when upgrading project from 2021.2.0a17 to 2021.2.0b1
1. Open attached project "internal-tower-defense-2021.2.zip"
2. Open Scene "Main" in Assets/Scene/Main
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe Game view
Expected result: Shadows behaviour doesn't change after upgrading
Actual result: Shadows are flickering after upgrading
This is happening because the edge between the Position node and the Custom Lighting node in the Shader Graph is being disconnected in the process of the upgrade.
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR