Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 15.0.0, 14.0.1, 13.1.8, 12.1.5
Fixed in 14.0.1, 13.1.6, 12.1.5
Found in [Package]
[URP] Shader Graph Edge Removed when upgrading project from 2021.2.0a17 to 2021.2.0b1
1. Open attached project "internal-tower-defense-2021.2.zip"
2. Open Scene "Main" in Assets/Scene/Main
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe Game view
Expected result: Shadows behaviour doesn't change after upgrading
Actual result: Shadows are flickering after upgrading
This is happening because the edge between the Position node and the Custom Lighting node in the Shader Graph is being disconnected in the process of the upgrade.
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up