Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 15.0.0, 14.0.1, 13.1.8, 12.1.5
Fixed in 14.0.1, 13.1.6, 12.1.5
Found in [Package]
[URP] Shader Graph Edge Removed when upgrading project from 2021.2.0a17 to 2021.2.0b1
1. Open attached project "internal-tower-defense-2021.2.zip"
2. Open Scene "Main" in Assets/Scene/Main
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe Game view
Expected result: Shadows behaviour doesn't change after upgrading
Actual result: Shadows are flickering after upgrading
This is happening because the edge between the Position node and the Custom Lighting node in the Shader Graph is being disconnected in the process of the upgrade.
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Resolution Note (fix version 15.0.0, 14.0.1, 13.1.8, 12.1.5):
Fixed in: Shader Graph 15.0.0 (2023.1.0a6), 14.0.3 (2022.2.0b6),13.1.8 (2022.1.14f1), 12.1.5 (2021.2.15f1)