Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 14.0.1, 13.1.6, 12.1.5
Found in [Package]
[URP] Shader Graph Edge Removed when upgrading project from 2021.2.0a17 to 2021.2.0b1
1. Open attached project "internal-tower-defense-2021.2.zip"
2. Open Scene "Main" in Assets/Scene/Main
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe Game view
Expected result: Shadows behaviour doesn't change after upgrading
Actual result: Shadows are flickering after upgrading
This is happening because the edge between the Position node and the Custom Lighting node in the Shader Graph is being disconnected in the process of the upgrade.
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected