Search Issue Tracker
[Direct3D11] CommandBuffer.DrawMeshInstanced is ignored during rendering if the material uses a shader from an asset bundle
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (instancing_bundle_bug)
2. Open the scene 'InstancingTest'
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: two cubes are drawn on the screen
Actual result: no cubes are drawn on the screen
Reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a12
Does not reproduce if the shader is not from an Asset Bundle(see goodShader in Instancing.cs)
Does not reproduce with Metal/OpenGL/Vulkan Graphics API
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets