Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Different animation pops in when enabling and disabling an animation parameter
1. Open "AnimationBug" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Look at the animation transitions
Expected result: The animations should go as the user defined
Actual result: One of the animations pops in for a frame while transitioning between animations
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.1p4, 5.6.1p1, 5.6.0f3, 5.5.4f1,
Did not reproduce on: 5.4.5p3 (Project doesn't work/crashes)
Fixed on: 2017.3.0a5
The animation transitions are changed in the "AnimatorTest.cs" script
The bug only happens when the animation change is instant,but if you call "WaitForSeconds" it goes as expected
A "workaround" is to change line 90 to "yield return new WaitForSeconds(0.8f * Time.timeScale);"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate