Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Different animation pops in when enabling and disabling an animation parameter
1. Open "AnimationBug" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Look at the animation transitions
Expected result: The animations should go as the user defined
Actual result: One of the animations pops in for a frame while transitioning between animations
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.1p4, 5.6.1p1, 5.6.0f3, 5.5.4f1,
Did not reproduce on: 5.4.5p3 (Project doesn't work/crashes)
Fixed on: 2017.3.0a5
The animation transitions are changed in the "AnimatorTest.cs" script
The bug only happens when the animation change is instant,but if you call "WaitForSeconds" it goes as expected
A "workaround" is to change line 90 to "yield return new WaitForSeconds(0.8f * Time.timeScale);"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab