Search Issue Tracker
Third Party Issue
Destroying PolygonCollider2D takes very long time
1. Open attached project "PolygonColliderSlowDestroy.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe the Console window and the time it takes for the PolygonColliders to be destroyed
Expected result: Destroying the colliders takes a few seconds
Actual result: Destroying the colliders takes 20-40 seconds
Reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a14
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 (compilation errors break project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails