Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Destroying animated object's children when animation is playing messes up other children animations
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Animation.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Check how the animation works
5. Press "Destroy Block"
Actual result: Other objects get rotated/positioned randomly (the values in transform doesn't change) after the object gets destroyed (gif attached)
Expected result: Destroying the object shouldn't affect other objects animations.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.1.3f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2018.3.14f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps