Search Issue Tracker
DestroyImmediate doesn't mark scene as dirty
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Scenes/TransparencyBugScene"
3. In top menu, open "Ninjetc Tools > PixelDestruction > New Terrain" menu
4. Select the bottom option "!!! Delete Existing World !!!"
5. Save the scene but not as new scene
6. Re-open scene - notice that deletion of objects isn't saved
Workaround: Instead of DestroyImmediate, use Undo.DestroyObjectImmediate
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0a3
Reproduced with: 5.3.0a4, 5.3.4p2, 5.4.0b14
Regression introduced in: 5.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SSGI + DLSS looks very bad
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector