Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Destroy() with particle system object in IEnumerator Start() causes crash on MacOS
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play 'TestParticle' scene
3. Hit 'Play'
Expected result: after a few seconds particle effect (rain) will stop
Actual result: Unity crashes before rain stops. This crash does not happen on windows.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b11 5.5.0f2, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a3, 5.6.0a5
Not able to reproduce on: 5.5.0a6, 5.5.0b6, 5.5.0b8, 5.5.0b10
Tested on Windows 10, MacOS Sierra 10.12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol
- Warning on affected shader count is not thrown when trying to collect shader variants with Async Shader compilation enabled
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project