Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Destroy() with particle system object in IEnumerator Start() causes crash on MacOS
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play 'TestParticle' scene
3. Hit 'Play'
Expected result: after a few seconds particle effect (rain) will stop
Actual result: Unity crashes before rain stops. This crash does not happen on windows.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b11 5.5.0f2, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a3, 5.6.0a5
Not able to reproduce on: 5.5.0a6, 5.5.0b6, 5.5.0b8, 5.5.0b10
Tested on Windows 10, MacOS Sierra 10.12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded