Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Destroy() with particle system object in IEnumerator Start() causes crash on MacOS
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play 'TestParticle' scene
3. Hit 'Play'
Expected result: after a few seconds particle effect (rain) will stop
Actual result: Unity crashes before rain stops. This crash does not happen on windows.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b11 5.5.0f2, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a3, 5.6.0a5
Not able to reproduce on: 5.5.0a6, 5.5.0b6, 5.5.0b8, 5.5.0b10
Tested on Windows 10, MacOS Sierra 10.12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted