Search Issue Tracker
[Desktops][Standalone] Error in the Console during the building process.
"Invalid Cached Offset" error repeats about 2-200 times during the standalone building process.
However, it does not interfere the building process, nor the standalone Player is affected in any way.
It has a steady repro rate on OSX and Linux, but only seldom happens on Windows.
it does NOT happen when using an empty project. And if the user does NOT delete the previous built Player and choose to replace it from Editor, it does not occur.
1. Use Desktop Test Project: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/02e5rMzd00a9WzX
2. Launch & build project with Trunk build.
3. Observe the Console window
Expected: No error generated in Console window during building process.
Happens on: Trunk (295800b35288)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window