Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Depth of Field doesn't blur near objects when "Allow HDR" is disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "dof.zip"
2. Select "Main Camera" and toggle between "Allow HDR" setting
Expected result: DOF behaved the same
Actual result: DOF doesn't blur near objects when "Allow HDR" is disabled
Reproduced in: 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Does not reproduce in: 2.1.3 Package version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"