Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[DX11] Depth buffer not set correctly when using CubeTextureArrays
1. Download project "DepthBugEdited.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "TestScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected: depth buffer to be set correctly
Actual: depth buffer is not set correctly when using CubeTextureArrays
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0b1; 2017.3.0p3; 2018.1.0b4; 2018.2.0a1
Not reproduced on: 2017.2.1p2; 2017.3.0a7
Regression introduced: 2017.3.0b1
Fixed on: 2017.4.5f1; 2018.1.2f1; 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website