Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
[DX11] Depth buffer not set correctly when using CubeTextureArrays
1. Download project "DepthBugEdited.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "TestScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected: depth buffer to be set correctly
Actual: depth buffer is not set correctly when using CubeTextureArrays
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0b1; 2017.3.0p3; 2018.1.0b4; 2018.2.0a1
Not reproduced on: 2017.2.1p2; 2017.3.0a7
Regression introduced: 2017.3.0b1
Fixed on: 2017.4.5f1; 2018.1.2f1; 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode