Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
[DX11] Depth buffer not set correctly when using CubeTextureArrays
1. Download project "DepthBugEdited.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "TestScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected: depth buffer to be set correctly
Actual: depth buffer is not set correctly when using CubeTextureArrays
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0b1; 2017.3.0p3; 2018.1.0b4; 2018.2.0a1
Not reproduced on: 2017.2.1p2; 2017.3.0a7
Regression introduced: 2017.3.0b1
Fixed on: 2017.4.5f1; 2018.1.2f1; 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked