Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
[DX11] Depth buffer not set correctly when using CubeTextureArrays
1. Download project "DepthBugEdited.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "TestScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected: depth buffer to be set correctly
Actual: depth buffer is not set correctly when using CubeTextureArrays
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0b1; 2017.3.0p3; 2018.1.0b4; 2018.2.0a1
Not reproduced on: 2017.2.1p2; 2017.3.0a7
Regression introduced: 2017.3.0b1
Fixed on: 2017.4.5f1; 2018.1.2f1; 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project