Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Deprecated UnityEngine.AssetModificationProcessor should be removed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Deprecated AssetModificationProcessor"
2. Open "Dep" C# script in the root Assets folder
3. Observe that AssetModificationProcessor is deprecated
Expected result: AssetModificationProcessor class is inherited from UnityEditor namespace and it is not deprecated
Actual result: AssetModificationProcessor is inherited from an unknown source and it is deprecated. UnityEngine nor UnityEditor namespaces are used
Reproducible with: 2017.2.4f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
Note: Both UnityEngine.AssetModificationProcessor and UnityEditor.AssetModificationProcessor classes reference "..\Editor\Data\Managed\UnityEditor.dll"
Workaround: Inherit "UnityEditor.AssetModificationProcessor" instead of "AssetModificationProcessor"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project