Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
[Bug] Compute Shader Asset Importer doesn't update/reorder Platform List on switching Graphics API
On switching the Graphics API, the CSMain Kernel of a Compute Shader Asset does not reorder the Platform List while compiling code.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other > Uncheck Auto Graphics API > DX12 > Add
3. Project > Right-click > Create > Shader > Compute Shader
4. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Switch API to DX12 > Restart Editor
CSMain Kernel doesn't update or reorder the Platform List after restarting the Editor
Platform List should be reordered depending on the Graphics API in use
On removing any Graphics API from Player Settings > Other, the Compute Shader Asset's Platform List rearranges itself correctly
2020.2.0a13, 2020.1.0b11, 2019.3.15f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2017.4.40f1, 2017.1.5f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button