Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[Bug] Compute Shader Asset Importer doesn't update/reorder Platform List on switching Graphics API
On switching the Graphics API, the CSMain Kernel of a Compute Shader Asset does not reorder the Platform List while compiling code.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other > Uncheck Auto Graphics API > DX12 > Add
3. Project > Right-click > Create > Shader > Compute Shader
4. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Switch API to DX12 > Restart Editor
CSMain Kernel doesn't update or reorder the Platform List after restarting the Editor
Platform List should be reordered depending on the Graphics API in use
On removing any Graphics API from Player Settings > Other, the Compute Shader Asset's Platform List rearranges itself correctly
2020.2.0a13, 2020.1.0b11, 2019.3.15f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2017.4.40f1, 2017.1.5f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)