Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.2
[Bug] Compute Shader Asset Importer doesn't update/reorder Platform List on switching Graphics API
On switching the Graphics API, the CSMain Kernel of a Compute Shader Asset does not reorder the Platform List while compiling code.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other > Uncheck Auto Graphics API > DX12 > Add
3. Project > Right-click > Create > Shader > Compute Shader
4. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Switch API to DX12 > Restart Editor
CSMain Kernel doesn't update or reorder the Platform List after restarting the Editor
Platform List should be reordered depending on the Graphics API in use
On removing any Graphics API from Player Settings > Other, the Compute Shader Asset's Platform List rearranges itself correctly
2020.2.0a13, 2020.1.0b11, 2019.3.15f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2017.4.40f1, 2017.1.5f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour