Search Issue Tracker
[Shader Compiler] Compute Shader Asset's CSMain Kernel doesn't update/reorder Platform List on switching Graphics API
On switching the Graphics API, the CSMain Kernel of a Compute Shader Asset does not reorder the Platform List while compiling code.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other > Uncheck Auto Graphics API > DX12 > Add
3. Project > Right-click > Create > Shader > Compute Shader
4. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Switch API to DX12 > Restart Editor
CSMain Kernel doesn't update or reorder the Platform List after restarting the Editor
Platform List should be reordered depending on the Graphics API in use
On removing any Graphics API from Player Settings > Other, the Compute Shader Asset's Platform List rearranges itself correctly
2020.2.0a13, 2020.1.0b11, 2019.3.15f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2017.4.40f1, 2017.1.5f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler