Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
"Density" in "Buoyancy Effector 2D" description is inaccurate and difficult to understand
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BuoyancyDescription.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In the Hierarchy window, select "BuoyancyEffectorManager" object
3. In Inspector window, mouse over "Density" in "Buoyancy Effector 2D" component
Expected result: "The density of the Buoyancy Effector 2D fluid. This affects the behavior of Collider 2Ds: Those with a higher density sink, those with a lower density float, and those with the same density appear suspended in the fluid."
Actual result: "The Density of the fluid. When the fluid density is less than an object, it floats. When it's less, it sinks."
Reproducible with: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes