Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
"Density" in "Buoyancy Effector 2D" description is inaccurate and difficult to understand
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BuoyancyDescription.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In the Hierarchy window, select "BuoyancyEffectorManager" object
3. In Inspector window, mouse over "Density" in "Buoyancy Effector 2D" component
Expected result: "The density of the Buoyancy Effector 2D fluid. This affects the behavior of Collider 2Ds: Those with a higher density sink, those with a lower density float, and those with the same density appear suspended in the fluid."
Actual result: "The Density of the fluid. When the fluid density is less than an object, it floats. When it's less, it sinks."
Reproducible with: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- Move tool transform handle drawing bugs out when editor camera is on same plane
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Crash on PhysicsScene::ProcessTriggerEnterExits when splitting meshes that also exit a Trigger with OnTriggerExit