Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Deleting parameter which is used by transition from "Any State" doesn't trigger a warning
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In Animator window, inspect TestController
3. Notice that there's transition "Any State -> Empty2" which uses parameter "NoWarningWhenYouDelete" as a Condition
4. Open Animator's "Parameters" tab and try to delete "NoWarningWhenYouDelete" parameter
5. Notice that although in use this parameter is deleted without a warning
6. Select state "Entry -> Empty1"
7. Notice that state uses parameter "WarningWhenYouDelete" as a Condition
8. In parameters tab, try to delete "WarningWhenYouDelete"
9. Notice that warning is given that this parameter is used in transition to Entry1
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements