Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Deleting parameter which is used by transition from "Any State" doesn't trigger a warning
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In Animator window, inspect TestController
3. Notice that there's transition "Any State -> Empty2" which uses parameter "NoWarningWhenYouDelete" as a Condition
4. Open Animator's "Parameters" tab and try to delete "NoWarningWhenYouDelete" parameter
5. Notice that although in use this parameter is deleted without a warning
6. Select state "Entry -> Empty1"
7. Notice that state uses parameter "WarningWhenYouDelete" as a Condition
8. In parameters tab, try to delete "WarningWhenYouDelete"
9. Notice that warning is given that this parameter is used in transition to Entry1
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance