Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Deleting parameter which is used by transition from "Any State" doesn't trigger a warning
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In Animator window, inspect TestController
3. Notice that there's transition "Any State -> Empty2" which uses parameter "NoWarningWhenYouDelete" as a Condition
4. Open Animator's "Parameters" tab and try to delete "NoWarningWhenYouDelete" parameter
5. Notice that although in use this parameter is deleted without a warning
6. Select state "Entry -> Empty1"
7. Notice that state uses parameter "WarningWhenYouDelete" as a Condition
8. In parameters tab, try to delete "WarningWhenYouDelete"
9. Notice that warning is given that this parameter is used in transition to Entry1
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime