Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Deleting a GameObject hidden via hierarchy won't update visibility window in the scene view
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a GameObject (e.g. Cube)
2. Press the little eye icon in the "Hierarchy"-window to hide it.
3. Delete the object
The respective "Visibility"-window in the scene-view still shows "1 hidden object"
The caption is updated. If there are no hidden objects anymore, the "Visibility"window should disappear or display a respective message.
When doing this inside a hierarchy (e.g. creating a root, appending a new object (e.g. Cube) as a child, hiding the cube and deleting it) will update the visibility window; This bug only seems to appear for root objects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler