Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Deleting a GameObject hidden via hierarchy won't update visibility window in the scene view
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a GameObject (e.g. Cube)
2. Press the little eye icon in the "Hierarchy"-window to hide it.
3. Delete the object
The respective "Visibility"-window in the scene-view still shows "1 hidden object"
The caption is updated. If there are no hidden objects anymore, the "Visibility"window should disappear or display a respective message.
When doing this inside a hierarchy (e.g. creating a root, appending a new object (e.g. Cube) as a child, hiding the cube and deleting it) will update the visibility window; This bug only seems to appear for root objects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh