Search Issue Tracker
[Deferred Rendering] Material will not use Reflection Probes when Rendering Mode is set to Fade or Transparent
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1136368_reproProject.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene (in "Scenes" folder)
3. Select "Fade" GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Observe particles in the Scene View
Expected result: Particles in the middle are red because of the Reflection Probe
Actual result: Particles are all black
Reproducible with - 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'