Search Issue Tracker
[Deferred Rendering] Material will not use Reflection Probes when Rendering Mode is set to Fade or Transparent
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1136368_reproProject.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene (in "Scenes" folder)
3. Select "Fade" GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Observe particles in the Scene View
Expected result: Particles in the middle are red because of the Reflection Probe
Actual result: Particles are all black
Reproducible with - 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
On particle system > expand Renderer module, and enable the Reflection Probe. This will make the opaque & transparent ones look different but this is by-design because in Deferred, reflection data for opaque objects are rendered in GBuffer. If user want to make them look the same, do this: Edit > Project Settings > Graphics > Built-in Shader Settings > set "Deferred Reflections"to "No Support" This will force reflection probe to run in Forward path.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse