Search Issue Tracker
Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
When double clicking on a scene to open it from your project view, the inspector will show it's default header as well as the scene header. This default header should not be shown as it can potentially cause error to be shown in the console if the user interact with it (use preset icon for instance).
Note that this default header is only shown when double clicking on a scene. Simply selecting the the scene in the project view will show the scene header only.
There will be a separate bug for Importer team to make this type not preset'able ... but we also need to make sure to hide this header from the user.
1. Open any project
2. Open a new scene from the project view by double clicking on it
Result: The inspector panel will show two headers(see the attached screenshot) the one on top is the default inspector header we need to hide.
Further more ... any assets that use a default inspector will show the header if we select it from the project panel and switch the Inspector to Debug mode. If we switch back to Normal mode, the header will still be shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes