Search Issue Tracker
[Daydream][Android] Keyboard from GoogleVR demo scene is not rendered with Single-Pass stereo rendering method on Google Pixel
1. Open the attached project;
2. Make sure Virtual Reality is enabled (Player Settings > XR Settings);
3. Make sure Stereo Rendering mode is set to Single Pass;
4. Build apk to Google Pixel.
Expected result: Keyboard is rendered.
Actual result: Keyboard is not rendered.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1.
Devices under testing:
VLNQA00125, Google Pixel 2, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, OS: 8.1.0,
VLNQA00153, Google Pixel XL (Pixel XL), GPU: Adreno (TM) 530, CPU: Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro, OS: 9.
Not reproduced with:
VLNQA00006, Samsung Galaxy S7, GPU: Mali-T880, CPU: Exynos 8 Octa 8890, OS: 8.0.0,
VLNQA00015, Samsung Galaxy Note8, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, OS: 8.0.0,
VLNQA00008, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950U1), GPU: Adreno (TM) 540, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, OS: 8.0.0.
Note: The issue doesn't reproduce with Multi Pass rendering mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
With Google’s recent announcement of discontinuing support for Daydream, we will not address this issue, and will close this case. Please reopen the case if you feel this action is inappropriate.