Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Data is lost when objects are deleted and then restored
Please watch the attached video all the way through since I believe that it does eventually reveal the cause of this issue.
I would like to add a note following the end of the video, the inspector reveals that the chunk association is valid (as does Debug.Log #1), yet Debug.Log #2 also reveals that the chunk instance compares to "null". This means that the problem may be located within your custom overload of the '==' and '!=' operators.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab