Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0b12, 2023.2.0a9
Data in the "Label" section is not abbreviated with "..." when the column is narrowed
Steps to reproduce:
# Create a project
# Add 2D/3D game object
# Go to "Inspector" tab
# Select any component
# Click on preset icon
# Verify, that "Select Preset" window opens
# Find "Create New XXXXX Preset ..." line
# Create few presets with longer and shorter titles
# Observe that newly created presets are displayed in Project->Assets section
# Open the same "Select Preset" window
# Go to "Projects" tab in "Select Preset" window
# Select "Table view"
# Try different "Labels" and "Description" column sizes
# Observe created presets titles ending
Expected result: Titles should end with "..." if they need more space comparing with the column width. Ending should be consistent in all the columns. Now we have really good view in the "Description" column.
Actual result: Titles in the "Label" column stays always the same. They do not change accordingly to the column width. Titles in "Description" column reacts to column width and if needed ends on "...". Added video in the attachments section.
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0.a17, 2023.1.0b1
Not reproducible with:
* 2022.2.3f1 (this stream has old UI)
* 2021.3.17f1 (this one has more older UI)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()