Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
D3D12ImmediateContext::BindTexture crash when opening a scene with DirectX3D12
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project ("Basement UI Structure.zip")
2. Open Scene "sCENE"
3. Move any window around
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a6, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a3
Not reproduced in: 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.0a5
Note: Seems to be caused by the "AppCam" Rendertexture in the "Asset" folder, since deleting it results in the same crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'