Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
D3D12ImmediateContext::BindTexture crash when opening a scene with DirectX3D12
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project ("Basement UI Structure.zip")
2. Open Scene "sCENE"
3. Move any window around
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a6, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a3
Not reproduced in: 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.0a5
Note: Seems to be caused by the "AppCam" Rendertexture in the "Asset" folder, since deleting it results in the same crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete