Search Issue Tracker
Symbols that are not Standard ASCII are formatted into different symbols when copying string from any Text field in Editor
1. Open attached project (blank_test_project-master.zip)
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select BasicStringTest from the Hierarchy
4. Copy text from "Copy From Here"
5. Paste the text to "Into here"
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0a9
Actual results: Cyrillic symbols gets changed once copied from the input field
Expected results: Cyrillic symbols should stay the same once copied
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open