Search Issue Tracker
Symbols that are not Standard ASCII are formatted into different symbols when copying string from any Text field in Editor
1. Open attached project (blank_test_project-master.zip)
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select BasicStringTest from the Hierarchy
4. Copy text from "Copy From Here"
5. Paste the text to "Into here"
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0a9
Actual results: Cyrillic symbols gets changed once copied from the input field
Expected results: Cyrillic symbols should stay the same once copied
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI