Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Text is not added to clipboard when copying Text with special characters within the Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Rename Camera
3. Copy "If there are words that include "þ" or "ð" the whole string is not added to the clipboard." to the name field
4. Try to Copy this text from the name field
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.0a9
Reproducible with TextMeshPro, simple Text field, component names, Strings, and etc.
Actual results: unable to copy text from name/Text field if there are special characters
Expected results: all characters should be available to copy from any Editor field
Fixed in: Version 2019.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete