Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Text is not added to clipboard when copying Text with special characters within the Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Rename Camera
3. Copy "If there are words that include "þ" or "ð" the whole string is not added to the clipboard." to the name field
4. Try to Copy this text from the name field
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.0a9
Reproducible with TextMeshPro, simple Text field, component names, Strings, and etc.
Actual results: unable to copy text from name/Text field if there are special characters
Expected results: all characters should be available to copy from any Editor field
Fixed in: Version 2019.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform