Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
"Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
1. Open the attached project "cyclicError.zip"
2. Open the "VariantA" Prefab variant to edit: Project window > Double-Click on "VariantA" file
3. Drag the "VariantB" file to the Hierarchy window
Expected result: The second Prefab variant is added to the first Prefab variant file
Actual result: "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown.
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a5, 2022.1.0b2, 2022.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine