Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
"Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
1. Open the attached project "cyclicError.zip"
2. Open the "VariantA" Prefab variant to edit: Project window > Double-Click on "VariantA" file
3. Drag the "VariantB" file to the Hierarchy window
Expected result: The second Prefab variant is added to the first Prefab variant file
Actual result: "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown.
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a5, 2022.1.0b2, 2022.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Serialized fields in the Inspector are not shown when the script is derived from the PropertyDrawer class
- [Search] Resizing docked Search window with search term throws errors in the Console
- [Vulkan][Android]Video Player displays cyan color instead of the video clip when the Player is built for Vulkan and is launched on an Nvidia Shield Android TV device
- [Android] Sometimes the Input Field container above the keyboard isn't fully visible
- Crash on PrepareScriptableLoopObjectData when entering Play Mode and letting the Editor run for a while