Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
"Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
1. Open the attached project "cyclicError.zip"
2. Open the "VariantA" Prefab variant to edit: Project window > Double-Click on "VariantA" file
3. Drag the "VariantB" file to the Hierarchy window
Expected result: The second Prefab variant is added to the first Prefab variant file
Actual result: "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown.
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a5, 2022.1.0b2, 2022.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background