Search Issue Tracker
CustomPropertyDrawer of a ReorderableList with SerializeReference attribute is drawn incorrectly when modified in the Inspector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_1207230.zip)
2. Select the "Zoo" Game Object in the Hierarchy
3. Add "Dog" to the Serialized Property table by clicking the little plus icon under it
4. Highlight the newly created entry and remove it by clicking the minus icon
5. Repeat Step 3 but select any of the other two options
Expected result: Depending on the selection, either "catto" or "mouso" is added to the table
Actual result: "doggo" is added to the table
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a19
Cannot test in: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.18f1 (SerializeReference attribute not available)
- "Generating diff of this object for undo because the type tree changed" error is outputted to the Console on each action. See case 1198546.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails