Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2021.1.X
[SerializeReference] CustomPropertyDrawer doesn't get correct value when multiple elements use the same attribute in collection
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Select "GameObject" in Hierarchy
4. In the Inspector expand "Foos"
5. In the Inspector expand "SpecificElementA", "SpecificElementB", "WorkaroundElementC"
Expected result: Under the "SpecificElementB" the 3rd field should say "FooBarred: Unfortunately Yes"
Actual result: Under the "SpecificElementB" the 3rd field says the same as "SpecificElementA" 3rd field which is "FooBarred: Yes"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.21f1, 2019.3.0a1 because [SerializeReference] was introduced in 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0b12 because the elements get the attribute name (member) instead of attribute
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator