Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2021.1.X
[SerializeReference] CustomPropertyDrawer doesn't get correct value when multiple elements use the same attribute in collection
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Select "GameObject" in Hierarchy
4. In the Inspector expand "Foos"
5. In the Inspector expand "SpecificElementA", "SpecificElementB", "WorkaroundElementC"
Expected result: Under the "SpecificElementB" the 3rd field should say "FooBarred: Unfortunately Yes"
Actual result: Under the "SpecificElementB" the 3rd field says the same as "SpecificElementA" 3rd field which is "FooBarred: Yes"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.21f1, 2019.3.0a1 because [SerializeReference] was introduced in 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0b12 because the elements get the attribute name (member) instead of attribute
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR