Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fix In Review for 2019.4
Fixed in 2021.1
[SerializeReference] CustomPropertyDrawer doesn't get correct value when multiple elements use the same attribute in collection
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Select "GameObject" in Hierarchy
4. In the Inspector expand "Foos"
5. In the Inspector expand "SpecificElementA", "SpecificElementB", "WorkaroundElementC"
Expected result: Under the "SpecificElementB" the 3rd field should say "FooBarred: Unfortunately Yes"
Actual result: Under the "SpecificElementB" the 3rd field says the same as "SpecificElementA" 3rd field which is "FooBarred: Yes"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.21f1, 2019.3.0a1 because [SerializeReference] was introduced in 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0b12 because the elements get the attribute name (member) instead of attribute
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules