Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2021.1.X
[SerializeReference] CustomPropertyDrawer doesn't get correct value when multiple elements use the same attribute in collection
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Select "GameObject" in Hierarchy
4. In the Inspector expand "Foos"
5. In the Inspector expand "SpecificElementA", "SpecificElementB", "WorkaroundElementC"
Expected result: Under the "SpecificElementB" the 3rd field should say "FooBarred: Unfortunately Yes"
Actual result: Under the "SpecificElementB" the 3rd field says the same as "SpecificElementA" 3rd field which is "FooBarred: Yes"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.21f1, 2019.3.0a1 because [SerializeReference] was introduced in 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0b12 because the elements get the attribute name (member) instead of attribute
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project