Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Custom Texture2D cursor is not shown in full-screen on secondary monitor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "SecondDisplayCursor.zip"
2. Build standalone (including "Test" scene)
3. Play it in full-screen mode (secondary monitor)
4. Move mouse over the cube
Actual result: If the build is played on the primary monitor, everything works fine - moving mouse over the cube changes cursor.
If the build is played on the secondary monitor, nothing happens
Expected result: Consistent behavior in all monitors (mouse cursor changes when moved over cube)
Notes: Does not seem to be impacted by any other settings. Changing from full-screen to windowed mode with Alt+Enter, and then dragging it to other screen, making it full-screen again, change the behavior depending if its primary screen or not
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4p1, 5.3.4p3, 5.4.0b15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect
Oct 12, 2017 13:54
I am still seeing this behavior in 5.6.3p1 on Windows 10.