Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Custom Texture2D cursor is not shown in full-screen on secondary monitor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "SecondDisplayCursor.zip"
2. Build standalone (including "Test" scene)
3. Play it in full-screen mode (secondary monitor)
4. Move mouse over the cube
Actual result: If the build is played on the primary monitor, everything works fine - moving mouse over the cube changes cursor.
If the build is played on the secondary monitor, nothing happens
Expected result: Consistent behavior in all monitors (mouse cursor changes when moved over cube)
Notes: Does not seem to be impacted by any other settings. Changing from full-screen to windowed mode with Alt+Enter, and then dragging it to other screen, making it full-screen again, change the behavior depending if its primary screen or not
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4p1, 5.3.4p3, 5.4.0b15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()