Search Issue Tracker
Custom surface shader is rendered with wrong HDR color emission values when they are set in an animation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached by the user and open "New Scene"
2. Open the frame debugger and select the "Draw Mesh Capsule" call under "RenderForward.RenderLoopJob"
3. In the ShaderProperties, notice that the _EmissionColor is (2.4, 0, 1.1, 1) (this is with the default material properties)
4. Select the Capsule in the Hierarchy and open the Animation window
5. Press the preview button in the Animation window
Expected results: Since the values set in the animation are identical to the default properties, the _EmissionColor should still be (2.4, 0, 1.1, 1)
Actual results: The _EmissionColor is (7.1, 0, 1.3, 1)
Reproducible in: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Note: In 2017.4, the Emission color is wrong in both cases
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle