Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Custom Shader does not render when its SubShader has a tag "RenderPipeline"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1204237-SubShaderTag"
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Observe the GameObject "Cube" in the Scene window
Expected results: the Shader "SimpleShader" is applied to the "Cube" and the "Cube" is visible
Actual results: the Shader "SimpleShader" is not applied to the "Cube" and the "Cube" is invisible
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Missing documentation for GetLights
- Broken link in HDRP manual