Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Custom Shader does not render when its SubShader has a tag "RenderPipeline"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1204237-SubShaderTag"
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Observe the GameObject "Cube" in the Scene window
Expected results: the Shader "SimpleShader" is applied to the "Cube" and the "Cube" is visible
Actual results: the Shader "SimpleShader" is not applied to the "Cube" and the "Cube" is invisible
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source