Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
ShaderGraph and custom shader creation solutions utilizing ShaderUtil.CreateShaderAsset() and ShaderUtil.UpdateShaderAsset() API, can't register shader include dependencies or handle asset relative paths correctly due to missing AssetImportContext. New API overloads with possibility to pass in AssetImportContext need to be added in order fix this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs