Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Fix In Review for 2018.4
Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
ShaderGraph and custom shader creation solutions utilizing ShaderUtil.CreateShaderAsset() and ShaderUtil.UpdateShaderAsset() API, can't register shader include dependencies or handle asset relative paths correctly due to missing AssetImportContext. New API overloads with possibility to pass in AssetImportContext need to be added in order fix this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour