Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
ShaderGraph and custom shader creation solutions utilizing ShaderUtil.CreateShaderAsset() and ShaderUtil.UpdateShaderAsset() API, can't register shader include dependencies or handle asset relative paths correctly due to missing AssetImportContext. New API overloads with possibility to pass in AssetImportContext need to be added in order fix this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine