Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
ShaderGraph and custom shader creation solutions utilizing ShaderUtil.CreateShaderAsset() and ShaderUtil.UpdateShaderAsset() API, can't register shader include dependencies or handle asset relative paths correctly due to missing AssetImportContext. New API overloads with possibility to pass in AssetImportContext need to be added in order fix this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR