Search Issue Tracker
Custom Profiler EventCallback always returns the same string instead of the string inside Profiling.Profiler.BeginSample
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode and then Exit it
4. See custom_profiler.log file in the project root folder
Expected result: Custom profiler log should be named "Sample_[n]".
Actual result: Custom profiler says "Profiler.Default" instead of "Sample_[n]".
Reproduced in: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
1. Could not test in 2014.4.18f1 or lower because Editor crashes once you enter Play mode.
2. Original project folder also contains a native plugin profiler source.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
It has been set to by design, the plugin is not handling default marker