Search Issue Tracker
Custom Profiler EventCallback always returns the same string instead of the string inside Profiling.Profiler.BeginSample
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode and then Exit it
4. See custom_profiler.log file in the project root folder
Expected result: Custom profiler log should be named "Sample_[n]".
Actual result: Custom profiler says "Profiler.Default" instead of "Sample_[n]".
Reproduced in: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
1. Could not test in 2014.4.18f1 or lower because Editor crashes once you enter Play mode.
2. Original project folder also contains a native plugin profiler source.
It has been set to by design, the plugin is not handling default marker
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website