Search Issue Tracker
Custom Profiler EventCallback always returns the same string instead of the string inside Profiling.Profiler.BeginSample
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode and then Exit it
4. See custom_profiler.log file in the project root folder
Expected result: Custom profiler log should be named "Sample_[n]".
Actual result: Custom profiler says "Profiler.Default" instead of "Sample_[n]".
Reproduced in: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
1. Could not test in 2014.4.18f1 or lower because Editor crashes once you enter Play mode.
2. Original project folder also contains a native plugin profiler source.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error