Search Issue Tracker
Custom mouse cursor does not appear in WebGL builds
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached by the user (UnityHungryGuppy.zip)
2. Open the "HGLevel" Scene, run it
3. Notice how the custom mouse cursor appears and works
4. Build the project for WebGL
5. In the build, notice how the custom mouse curse does not appear
Expected result: The custom cursor functions in the WebGL build as it does in the editor
Actual result: The custom cursor does not appear in the WebGL build
Reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.15f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities