Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
Custom font (Unicode) vertical alignment is wrong on "Text" component
Text using custom fonts set to Unicode is aligned wrong on Text components in 5.3 (Too high on Y).
1) Open attached project and scene "Test"
2) Observe that the text in object "Text" should be center aligned horizontal and vertical but is too high on the vertical.
Regression from v5.2.2f1
Workaround: Use Dynamic characters
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)