Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
Custom font (Unicode) vertical alignment is wrong on "Text" component
Text using custom fonts set to Unicode is aligned wrong on Text components in 5.3 (Too high on Y).
1) Open attached project and scene "Test"
2) Observe that the text in object "Text" should be center aligned horizontal and vertical but is too high on the vertical.
Regression from v5.2.2f1
Workaround: Use Dynamic characters
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used