Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
Custom font (Unicode) vertical alignment is wrong on "Text" component
Text using custom fonts set to Unicode is aligned wrong on Text components in 5.3 (Too high on Y).
1) Open attached project and scene "Test"
2) Observe that the text in object "Text" should be center aligned horizontal and vertical but is too high on the vertical.
Regression from v5.2.2f1
Workaround: Use Dynamic characters
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned