Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
Custom font (Unicode) vertical alignment is wrong on "Text" component
Text using custom fonts set to Unicode is aligned wrong on Text components in 5.3 (Too high on Y).
1) Open attached project and scene "Test"
2) Observe that the text in object "Text" should be center aligned horizontal and vertical but is too high on the vertical.
Regression from v5.2.2f1
Workaround: Use Dynamic characters
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event