Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Custom Editor. OnPreviewGUI does not display a prefab
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In project tab search for "Slime for filtering" and double click on it to open Hero Kit Editor
3. In Hero Kit Editor, expand States and select State 0: Slime
4. Notice that the preview window is empty (if it’s not, select something else in editor and return. It will be empty).
Expected result: Custom preview window should display a prefab model
Actual result Custom preview window is empty
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced in: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.3p3
Regression since: 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned