Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Custom Editor. OnPreviewGUI does not display a prefab
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In project tab search for "Slime for filtering" and double click on it to open Hero Kit Editor
3. In Hero Kit Editor, expand States and select State 0: Slime
4. Notice that the preview window is empty (if it’s not, select something else in editor and return. It will be empty).
Expected result: Custom preview window should display a prefab model
Actual result Custom preview window is empty
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced in: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.3p3
Regression since: 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"