Search Issue Tracker
Custom diffuse shader breaks when duplicating Sprites with said shader
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1146255"
2. Open the Scene "A-Single(OK) and observe a shadow on the bottom left side of the sprite
3. Duplicate the sprite
Expected result: Sprites behave the same way after duplicating
Actual result: The shadow starts spinning with the sprite
Reproducible with: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Could not test with: 2018.3.0b12 and below due to the project crashing or throwing errors
If "Enable GPU Instancing" in Shader settings is enabled before duplicating the sprite, the issue does not appear
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'