Search Issue Tracker
Custom diffuse shader breaks when duplicating Sprites with said shader
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1146255"
2. Open the Scene "A-Single(OK) and observe a shadow on the bottom left side of the sprite
3. Duplicate the sprite
Expected result: Sprites behave the same way after duplicating
Actual result: The shadow starts spinning with the sprite
Reproducible with: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Could not test with: 2018.3.0b12 and below
1. Could not test with: 2018.3.0b12 and below due to the project crashing or throwing errors
2. If "Enable GPU Instancing" in Shader settings is enabled before duplicating the sprite, the issue does not appear
3. Opening Scenes "A-Single(OK)" and "B-Multi(ERROR)" at the same time also fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse