Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Custom Camera Matrices and SuperSize screenshot functionality are broken by Post Processing Stack
1. Open attached project
2. Open Repro scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press 1, wait for the screenshot to be taken
5. Press 2.
6. Open project base directory and compare two screenshots.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.25f1 due to script errors
Expected result: A high resolution screenshot
Actual result: A screenshot which was captured at the normal display resolution, but blown up to the specified resolution
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode