Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Custom Camera Matrices and SuperSize screenshot functionality is broken by Post Processing Stack
1. Open attached project
2. Open Repro scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press 1, wait for the screenshot to be taken
5. Press 2.
6. Open project base directory and compare two screenshots.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.25f1 due to script errors
Expected result: A high resolution screenshot
Actual result: A screenshot which was captured at the normal display resolution, but blown up to the specified resolution
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint