Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[Curves] Curves in new particle systems are not initialized
1. Create a new particle system
2. Enable the Size over Lifetime module
3. Select curve
4. Observe that no curve is initialized (image attached)
5. Click on one of the curve presets
6. Curve appears
A default straight-line curve to appear in every module using a curve.
- Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b3 (caused by the memory-saving PR)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.