Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Curves] Curves in new particle systems are not initialized
1. Create a new particle system
2. Enable the Size over Lifetime module
3. Select curve
4. Observe that no curve is initialized (image attached)
5. Click on one of the curve presets
6. Curve appears
A default straight-line curve to appear in every module using a curve.
- Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b3 (caused by the memory-saving PR)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS