Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Curves] Curves in new particle systems are not initialized
1. Create a new particle system
2. Enable the Size over Lifetime module
3. Select curve
4. Observe that no curve is initialized (image attached)
5. Click on one of the curve presets
6. Curve appears
A default straight-line curve to appear in every module using a curve.
- Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b3 (caused by the memory-saving PR)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website