Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Curve Editor disappears when clicking the canvas
When editing a blend curve between two clips in Timeline, the Curve Editor disappears when clicking the canvas.
When the Curve Editor is floated, the behaviour is as expected, and the bug is not repro.
see attached CurveAddKeyBug.gif for bug repro
see attached Crurve_floating_expectedBehaviour.gif for expected behaviour
Embedded (non-floating) Curve Editor should have the same behaviour as when it is a floating window.
- open attached project
- select CubeTimeline and open Timeline
- select second clip
- in the Inspector, click the "Manual" blend In curve...
- click the canvas close to the curve itself...
bug: Curve Editor disappears
expected: Curve Editor does not disappear
this is a regression.
Version 2019.3.5f1 (d691e07d38ef)
not repro in...
Version 2019.1.14f1 (148b5891095a)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode