Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
user32.dll SetCursorPos function always moves the Cursor to the center of the screen when CursorLockMode is set to None
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users project
2. Press Play
3. Move the mouse across the Game Window
4. Press the right mouse button
Expected results: Mouse appears in the bottom left corner of the Game window at X=100, Y=100
Actual results: Mouse appears in the middle of the Game window
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.16f
Note: 2018.1.0a1,2018.1.0b1 and 2018.2.0a1 makes the cursor appear in the middle and then quickly after that makes it appear in the bottom left corner (as it should be)
Update: Fixed in: 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'