Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
user32.dll SetCursorPos function always moves the Cursor to the center of the screen when CursorLockMode is set to None
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users project
2. Press Play
3. Move the mouse across the Game Window
4. Press the right mouse button
Expected results: Mouse appears in the bottom left corner of the Game window at X=100, Y=100
Actual results: Mouse appears in the middle of the Game window
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.16f
Note: 2018.1.0a1,2018.1.0b1 and 2018.2.0a1 makes the cursor appear in the middle and then quickly after that makes it appear in the bottom left corner (as it should be)
Update: Fixed in: 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone