Search Issue Tracker
[Cursor] Locked cursor receives pointer based events
1) Open attached project "CursorTest"
2) Open scene "Demo"
3) Enter play mode
4) Press A key to lock the cursor
5) Hold Space key to show locked cursor
--- Cursor is not centered
--- A key locks the cursor
--- S key unlocks the cursor
--- Holding Space key makes cursor visible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area