Search Issue Tracker
[Cursor] Locked cursor receives pointer based events
1) Open attached project "CursorTest"
2) Open scene "Demo"
3) Enter play mode
4) Press A key to lock the cursor
5) Hold Space key to show locked cursor
--- Cursor is not centered
--- A key locks the cursor
--- S key unlocks the cursor
--- Holding Space key makes cursor visible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete