Search Issue Tracker
[Cursor] Locked cursor receives pointer based events
1) Open attached project "CursorTest"
2) Open scene "Demo"
3) Enter play mode
4) Press A key to lock the cursor
5) Hold Space key to show locked cursor
--- Cursor is not centered
--- A key locks the cursor
--- S key unlocks the cursor
--- Holding Space key makes cursor visible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time