Search Issue Tracker
[Cursor] Locked cursor receives pointer based events
1) Open attached project "CursorTest"
2) Open scene "Demo"
3) Enter play mode
4) Press A key to lock the cursor
5) Hold Space key to show locked cursor
--- Cursor is not centered
--- A key locks the cursor
--- S key unlocks the cursor
--- Holding Space key makes cursor visible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file