Search Issue Tracker
[Cursor] Locked cursor receives pointer based events
1) Open attached project "CursorTest"
2) Open scene "Demo"
3) Enter play mode
4) Press A key to lock the cursor
5) Hold Space key to show locked cursor
--- Cursor is not centered
--- A key locks the cursor
--- S key unlocks the cursor
--- Holding Space key makes cursor visible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aspect Ratio Fitter's "Fit In Parent" Aspect Mode causes scene to update indefinitely
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash